Fraser Hill Day Tour brings you away from heat in the lower land of Kuala Lumpur to have a refreshing and much cooler air temperature at the height of 1456m.
Fraser Hill is known as “Little England” because during early twentieth century, Fraser’s Hill became an idyllic country retreat for British residents in Kuala Lumpur.
Nearby hill is Berjaya Hills, we are operating private tour from Kuala Lumpur to Berjaya Hills too – Day Trip to Berjaya hills | Colmar Tropicale One Day Tour.
Day 1: Kuala Lumpur to Fraser Hill
09.00am: Pick up from your hotel in Kuala Lumpur, and we will proceed to do the Fraser Hill Day Tour. We will visit:
- Lookout Point Sungai Selangor Dam
- Jeriau Waterfall
- Fraser’s Hill Interpretative Centre – Fraser’s Hill claim to fame is that it is an amazing place to spot birds. Over 270 species of migratory birds land in Fraser’s Hill every year as part of their long migration southwards. Some come from as far away as Siberia.
- The Paddock – you can shoot some arrows here (at own expenses)
- Tudor Cottage House / Ye Olde Smokehouse (Photo Stop)
- Clock Tower (Visit Stop)
- Alain Water Boat ride (Visit Stop)
If you want to do a hike in the Fraser Hill, you can
- Go for a hike at your own choice:
The Abu Suradi Trail Length: 0.5km
Difficulty: Low. A few minor obstacles. Suitable for families: Yes
Path type: Mostly wide and level through the rainforest. This path heads west from The Cottage (Bentong Bungalow). Originally a bridle path, it connects Maybank Lodge to the golf course.
The Mager Trail Length: 1km
Difficulty: Low. A few minor obstacles. Path type: Mostly wide and level. Suitable for families: Yes
This path leads behind the village through a well-known birdwatching area.
The Hemmant Trail Length: 1km
Difficulty: Low. A few minor obstacles. Path type: Mostly wide and level through the rainforest. Suitable for families: Yes
This lovely path above the golf course crossing streams. Find it by heading east just downhill from the Mosque. The views from the trail are breath-taking.
The Rompin Trail Length: 0.5km
Difficulty: Low. A few minor obstacles. Path type: Mostly wide and level through the rainforest
Suitable for families: Yes
Named after the Rompin Bungalow, this trail is used regularly by locals. The entrance is on the road leading to The Olde Smokehouse.
08.00pm: Back at Kuala Lumpur, we will drop you at your hotel. Tour ends.